Cummins 1.4 Dia. Tool Steel DLC Coated Flat Tappet Lifter.
These tool steel lifters are built to take high rpm, and high spring pressures found in today’s high performance vehicles. These work well in all drag racing, pulling, and on road high hp builds. They are built using the very same technology used in NASCAR flat tappet lifters. We have proven them successful in 3.0 pulling trucks, Super Stock open trucks, and drag racing trucks. We have used these on our steel and tool steel camshafts with open spring pressures in excess of 525lb. These the lifters are a beast, and do not wear. They used on multiple camshafts without being resurfaced. If your looking for the most durable, and the very best these are the lifters for you. The 1.4 dia can be used with the fuelpump lobe on the camshaft. Use the lifter chart below to find the right lifter for your application.
- DLC coating to provide superior hardness, lubricity, and wear protection.
- Tool Steel Body increases strength, and virtually eliminates mushrooming of base material.
- Crowned face promotes lifter rotation, and reduces lifter wear.
- Micro polished face reduces wear of the lifter face.
- Large Diameter Foot for high velocity, and acceleration lobe profiles.
Use our lifter recommendation chart below to determine the right lifter for application, or give us a call and we can help.